A Vietnam phone number typically consists of 10 digits.
A Vietnam phone number typically consists of 10 digits. Vietnam follows the international numbering plan, known as the E.164 standard, which sets the guidelines for telephone numbering systems worldwide. The structure of Vietnam phone numbers includes a two-digit area code or operator code followed by a unique eight-digit subscriber number. The first digit of the subscriber number is always 3, 5, 7, or 9.
Interesting facts about Vietnam phone numbers:
- Area codes in Vietnam are assigned based on geographical regions, and each area code represents a specific province or city within the country.
- The operator code in Vietnam refers to the service provider who operates the telephone network. Different operators have their unique operator codes.
- Vietnam’s country code for international dialing is +84, which is followed by the area code and subscriber number.
- When making a domestic call within Vietnam, the area code is dialed before the subscriber number, but when making an international call, the country code is dialed first, followed by the area code and subscriber number.
- Some popular area codes in Vietnam include 024 for Hanoi, 028 for Ho Chi Minh City, 0236 for Da Nang, and 0511 for Hai Phong.
Table showcasing some area codes and their corresponding regions in Vietnam:
|028||Ho Chi Minh City|
To quote Bill Gates, “The telephone is not a big factor in my life.” This famous quote by the co-founder of Microsoft highlights how telephony, including Vietnam phone numbers, is merely a tool in our lives, albeit an essential one for communication.
Answer to your inquiry in video form
The video begins with a brief musical introduction and expressions of gratitude. The word “foreign” is mentioned multiple times, followed by another expression of gratitude.
Here are some other answers to your question
Other Important Information about Vietnam Vietnam’s telephone numbers are made up of 12 numbers split into groups of 3. So if you’re going to make a call to Vietnam using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+7-digit number.
I am sure you will be interested in these topics as well
How many digits do you need for a phone number in Vietnam? Some special services such as government agencies have 4-, 5- or 6-digit subscriber numbers. Area codes can be between 1- and 3-digits long. Calls within the same area do not need an area code. For calls to Vietnamese cellular phones, a 2-digit code must be dialled in place of the area code.
Beside this, How many digits are there in Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh city?
The response is: Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City have 8-digit subscriber numbers, all other areas have 6- or 7-digit numbers. Some special services such as government agencies have 4-, 5- or 6-digit subscriber numbers. Area codes can be between 1- and 3-digits long. Calls within the same area do not need an area code.
Consequently, How to make a call to Vietnam using a mobile phone?
Answer to this: So if you’re going to make a call to Vietnam using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+7-digit number. Some of the common area codes in Vietnam include Ho Chi Minh City (283), Hanoi (244) and Hai Phong (225). So if you’re making a call to Ho Chi Minh City, dial +84 283 123 4567.
How do I dial a phone number in Hanoi? 011 – international prefix; dial first when calling abroad from the US or Canada example call from the United States or from Canada to a landline in Hanoi: 011 84 24 ???? ???? geographic area codes not needed to reach Vietnamese cell phones dialing format valid for calls and text messages: 011 84 XY ??? ???? Add to landline numbers only!